BEELDENROUTE LISSEWEGE 2016 (BRUGGE)
- 118 participating artists of the fine and sculturing arts expose their artworks in the open air, in the fascinating nature of Lissewege, the "white village", near Brugge in Belgium, during one of the most marvellous and famous sculpture routes.
- With the works of 118 (!) international artists from Belgium, The Netherlands,France, Germany and the UK.
- The works of Gloria Romberg, the ArTTons in GREVOLUTION system, are exposed in the garden of the "Oude Pastorie" facing the church.
- Opened from July 8, 2016 till September 25, 2016 during the whole days.
- A coloured catalogue and guide for this fantastic art event is available at the tourist offices in Lissewege and Brugge.